Why You Should Choose a Family Eye Doctor
Are you the only one in your household who needs glasses, or do you need an optometrist for the whole family? In either case, Christenson Vision Care in Hudson, WI, is ready to meet all of your eye care needs. Schedule an appointment with one of our eye doctors, Dr. Garth Christenson, or Dr. Micki Flynn, for a vision exam and a great selection of frames for the whole family.
Expert Eye Care Services for the Entire Family
At Christenson Vision Care, we do more than just conduct a quick examination and sell you a pair of glasses. Here are some common conditions that our eye experts can assist you with.
- Blurry vision: This can be caused by farsightedness, nearsightedness, or astigmatism. The problem can be in one or both eyes. An optometrist can determine the cause and prescribe a solution.
- Eye-tracking problems: Even if your vision is 20/20, you might have trouble with reading, pursuing hobbies that require close work, or general reaction time. Our doctors can diagnose this issue and prescribe exercises to improve your visual tracking.
- Eye allergies: If you have itchy or swollen eyes, especially during allergy season, talk to our doctors about remedies, such as eye drops that can relieve your suffering.
- Eye injuries: These can result from a foreign object, a chemical irritant, or a physical blow to your eye. Even if it’s a minor injury, don’t take a chance with your eyes. See an optometrist right away.
- Pediatric eye care: Our doctors are trained in pediatric optometry. It’s never to early to start taking care of your eyes. We participate in the InfantSEE program, which provides a free exam for children between six and twelve months of age.
- Senior eye care: Your eyes change faster as you get older. It’s important to see an optometrist regularly so that diseases such as glaucoma, cataracts, macular degeneration, and ocular hypertension can be caught early and effectively treated.
- Contact lenses: These offer great convenience for better peripheral vision, sports, and outdoor activities. We provide education and follow-up care to ensure that your contacts are the best they can be.
Optometry Care in Hudson, WI
Whether you’re just beginning to experience vision difficulties or you’ve been wearing glasses for years, Christenson Vision Care is ready to help you see clearly and protect the health of your eyes. We have the complete gamut of family eye care services for patients of all ages in Hudson, WI, and the surrounding area. Call (715) 381-1234 or schedule an appointment online to visit one of our optometrists.