Dear Valued Patients,
It is with caution, care and concern that we move forward in this time. We have updated office procedures to keep patients and staff healthy and to encourage social distancing:
- Patient appointments will be spaced out so fewer patients are in the office at once.
- All patients entering the office should have a scheduled appointment, including optical visits for glasses.
- We ask only patients come to appointments while accompanying family members wait in the car. If the patient is a minor, they may be accompanied by one adult parent/guardian.
- Patients will be screened with temperature check and brief questionnaire when they enter the office for COVID-19 risk factors.
- Doctors and staff will wear masks and patients are encouraged to as well.
- All surfaces, equipment and eyeglass frames will be cleaned and disinfected between patients.
- Items such as glasses and contact lenses may be picked up in the entry way of the office without having to enter the main waiting room.
- Telehealth visits are available for certain eye conditions. Please call for more information.
We are available during our normal business hours and can be reached at 715-381-1234. We look forward to serving you in the coming days, weeks, and months.
Stay safe and be well,
The Christenson Vision Care Team